Monday, October 09, 2006

Radioland...

I have come across some great stations to listen to when the driving days are long ... I have also been exposed to a hell of alot more country music than what I need ... although it has set the scene quite nicely in some of the towns that I have passed through. What I have not helped but notice on the radio so far is that there always has been at least 3 stations on the dial intent on introducing me to the Lord. I been preached at by all sorts of charismatic & outrageously enthusiastic sounding 'ministers' (there first names all seem the be Doctor...) on everything from how to conduct business in line with God's will to, to the Iraq conflict and it's inevitable parallel's with the bibical Armageddon. Of course, to really ensure that I connect with Jesus, almost all of these ministers have requested that I assist this through donating cash to their ministry via the supplied 1-800 number. Visa / Mastercard / Amex all accepted.

No comments: