Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Haight-Ashbury & CHANGE of PLAN


Hey - I'm on Haight, where the Summer of Love kicked off. Thesedays, it's alot of bohemian cafes & boutiques. It's still cool tho, still plenty of interesting characters (seemingly both friendly & non) about. Plenty of people talking to themselves. I got some great footage of Mr T.V. doing his George Bush routine.

Had a delicious feed last night, courtesy of the great hospitality of Chris & Lydia of Coute Maderia. They also managed to change my intended route through the USA. I'll head North, instead of South 1st - this way I'll :
1 Miss the tropical storm season in the South & ;
2 Miss the snow & sleet of the Northern Midwest coming back in November

Makes sense to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Don Brash has been caught having an affair and is taking a couple of days off to regroup his faculties - (and anything else he may have lost).

There goes the Asian Vote!